Info on this page
One of the most frequently asked question from Glo network subscribers, Is How do I check my glo data balance? It’s Simple, read on and I will show you how to check your glo data balance (remaining mb)
How to Check Glo Data Balance via SMS
- Text “INFO” without the quotes as a message to 127
- Then wait for a reply message from the network containing all the info like your current Glo Internet subscription such as expiry date and remaining MB
Code to Check Glo Data Balance
Apart from using the sms method, you can also dial the glo ussd code – following the instructions
- Dial *777#on your Glo Sim
- Reply with choice 1 for 4G-3G Data Plan
- Reply with choice 4 for Get Data Balance
- Reply with choice 4 for Manage Plan
- You will receive a prompt with your data balance
How to Check Glo 4.5gb data balance
You can also check the data balance of Glo with the help of USSD. Just dial *127*0#.
How To Check Glo BIS subscription (Glo Blackberry Plans)
This are three (3) methods to check you Glo BIS Data Balance:
- Simply dial the USSD code *777*0#
- Text ” STATUS” as an SMS to 777 in your messaging app.
- Simply sms “Info” to 127.
You would receive a message with the information you need after a short while.
How to Check Glo Bounce bonus data balance
To check your glo bounce tariff plan bonus data balance, simply dial #122# or #122*2#, you will get a pop-up notification showing all the various Glo bonus data balances.
How to Check Glo Data Balance On Your PC
You can check your Glo internet subscription data balance online by visiting hsi.glo.com
Note: This Glo data Balance Codese will work on Android, iPhone, in short, any smartphone or internet enabled device