Walking on ice, wearing a pair of normal boots, are you not scared of slipping? why not get timberland or a sorel to avoid slipping and possibly injuring yourself.
There are some important features to look for when shopping for a winter boot
- The outsole: Is it made of durable material to withstand the cold conditions
- Bottom of the shoe: ask yourself is it thick, does it come with deep treads for traction as you walk on ice
- Lining: The lining of the shoe should also be suitable for cold weather and keep your feet dry as you walk over the ice
- Flexible or Fashionable: as many winter boots are not, this decision should be based on your fashion taste
These features with the overall construction on a timberland boot help your feet adjust to different terrains when walking on snow.
Note: Boots for fall and spring e.g. rubber boots do not have the same traction as winter-specific boots – has waterproofing features and thicker, larger treads for walking on ice.
Are Timbs good for snow or ice?
Yes, it’s winter, and you sure need a good pair of boots that can easily get you through chilly fall and snow
check out the Timberland’s 6-inch Waterproof Boots which are a favorite of rappers like Kanye, Future, Jay Z, Drake, Kendrick, Pharrell, Nicki Minaj
or For the ladies, the toasty-toes comfort of Timberland’s Teddy Fleece Fold Down Boots. “The fashion suede boots”
Timberland: are popular all-round winter-specific boots, because it is
- and come with Anti-Fatigue Technology