- android is upgrading optimizing app every boot?
- android is upgrading optimizing app stuck?
- android is starting, starting apps stuck?
No need to send your phone for repairs because this problem could occur in any android operating system like lollipop, factory reset or rooting your phone usually solve this issue but the are other ways to fix this.
Here is why “Optimizing app” happens in android ?
- During boot app apk files are converted into some kind of ‘optimized’ “odex” file which are stored under /data/dalvik-cache/arm/. “odex” stands for Optimized Dalvik EXecutable.
- During Reboot somehow those dalvik-cache files vanished or probably /data/dalvik-cache/arm files will be removed when system needs more space.
- Now dex file are recreated “optimizing” for all apk files in your android phone when it needs disk-space.
is you Android is Starting” “Optimizing App x of xxx” With Restarts of the phone or after a system upgrade? continue reading
How to fix ‘Android is starting’ optimization on every boot
- Turn off you android phone and uplugged it
Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button approximately for 3 seconds then release.
- From the “Boot Mode Selection Menu” screen, select Recovery. Note: Use the Volume Down button to scroll through the menu options and the Volume Up button to select.
- From the “No Command” screen (Android figure lying on his back), press and hold the Power button then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
- Select “wipe cache partition”. Note: Use the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.”Reboot system now” will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Remember Don’t reboot while charging.